Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Doggy Hammock



So the other night I heard straaaange noises from under my bed.  As a mature adult, I stayed put, because everyone knows that if you get out of bed, the monster will eat your feet.  FACT.
After a little while, the sound got annoying, so I JUMPED as far from the bed as I could and switched the lights on.  HA, that'll show the bed monsters.  I DARE them to catch me. 


Well, I get down on the ground to try and see if I can spot where the sound came from.  I see two glowing eyes and I hope it's Walker.  Phew.  It is.  


THIS IS WHAT I SEE.   

AHHHHHH.  My box spring!! 
Mind you, I have a king-sized memory foam bed with approx half-a-billion pillows. Not to mention his sheepskin lined man-cave, or goosedown cubby in the closet.  Nope, he's got to make a new bed.  IN MY BED.   Grrrrr.  So mad, but what can I do?!  I do what anyone would do seeing this insouciance.  I melted, snapped a photo, and thought it was the cutest damn thing ever.  Kind of like when a baby pukes on you.  Annoying, but adorable.  
As my friend said, "You see box-spring, he sees hammock."

Sometimes I think Walker is just plain weird.  Case in point, He likes to make beds.  He is constantly 'feathering his nest.'  Be it hoarding his stuffed toys and napping on them, to knocking over my rainboots and smooshing his face all up in one of them.  Just. Plain. Weird.
Once I came home from work to find a bag of potatoes busted open and rolled into a corner.  And, you guessed it, another--uncomfortable looking--nest for the king of the house.  (Don't worry, I washed the potatoes,  hehhehe)


I'm terrified to see what he will do next.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment