Friday, October 19, 2012

Melting My Heart Update!!

Walker is an uhmazing pup.  He has some weird quirks, no lie.  But he's also heart-meltingly adorable.  
He HATES suitcases.  He hates them with unrivaled passion.  If he sees someone rolling one down the street, he gets rabid with intensity known only to a shark sniffing blood.  So when it comes a time for me to pack for a trip, he gets pretty worked up.  
But after the ferocity cools down, he gets incredibly sad.  He knows I'm packing to go away, and he tries everything to keep that from happening.  
The other day I had half-packed my suitcase.  I come back in from the other room to see that he had pulled everything out and had packed himself!
I tried to get him to get out, I even closed the top!  No go.  
So as you can tell, he's insanely cute and I always have the hardest time saying bye-bye for a weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment