Monday, July 30, 2012

Chipotle Aioli!!

I luuuuuurve chipotles.  I use them all the time.  It's one of those ingredients I always keep in my pantry.  They are the front ingredient in this sauce and they make it amazing.  You can really put it on anything, baked potatoes, egg salad, and my favorite way to use it, is as a dip for artichokes.


You will need,
1 can chipotles in adobo sauce
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon powdered onion
salt
the juice of a quarter lemon


On a PLASTIC cutting board, thoroughly mince two or three of the chipotles from the can.  Get them nice and tiny.
Combine the chopped chipotles and all the other ingredients and mix well.  Spoon in additional adobo sauce from the can.  Enjoy it with chips, artichokes, crabcakes, even toss it with veggies!
Also, the longer it sits in the fridge, the tastier it gets
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment